Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Good Morning America Where Are You?

Greetings from deep down in Appalachia!
Well, I've decided once again to travel the country by bus. I'm about a week in, rolling through Chattanooga, Tennessee as I type. So far its been New York to Burlington,VT to Montreal, Canada to Boston, MA to Louisville, KY and I'm on my way to Savannah, GA now and its beginning to feel like a Johnny Cash song...finally. I'm out to see what America looks like from the inside and so far the inside of it is filled with some wonderful people. Some have been less tjan wonderful, but hell, its a bus and sometimes the toilet smells like a county fair porta potty, so who can blame 'em? So far, I've sat by Amish, Pakistani, Indian, Mexican, Alabamans, New Englanders, mid-westerners, bible readers and meth addicts. Its both calm and crazy and its All American. I hope you wanna follow along, it is your country after all and, who knows, I just may run into you along the way. And, if you want me to stop by and say hello to anybody you know out there, lemme know. If I can, I will. 10-4, good buddy, be well and take care.

Todd

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you might start up again; but one hates to ask a writer what he's got to show you ... right now ... online ... and make it GOOD! Thanks, Todd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where in Canada? I'm so happy that you've started blogging and sharing your adventures again!! Love ya my friend!!

    ReplyDelete